There’s simply no better commercial-grade zero-turn mower for the demanding lawncare professional or large acre homeowner. This beast offers the best of everything we’ve advanced in the industry. It is firmly rooted in the build quality, ease of use and toughness that every Bad Boy Mower before it was built on. There’s just never been more power to comfortably dominate your terrain — and your Bad Boy country.
Dual 16cc Hydro-Gear Pumps with 18ci Parker Wheel Motors are preferred by professionals for long-lasting performance in the toughest conditions. Patent-pending 3-Link Rear Trailing Arm Suspension, matched with patented independent cast front I-Beam suspension rails, provides a smoother ride, more consistent tire contact with the terrain and increased hillside stability.
*Optional Accessories Shown
Vanguard 6100/7200 – 993cc, 37hp Air-Cooled V-Twin EFI
Cutting Widths – 6100 – 61″; 7200 – 72″
Weight – 6100 – 1,628 lbs.; 7200 – 1,693 lbs.
Overall Height / Length – 51″/91″
Chute Up / Chute Down Width – 6100 – 63.5″/75.5″; 7200 – 74.5″/86.5″
RENEGADE GAS FEATURES
- Suspension – Patented 3-Link Rear Trailing Arm Suspension with Patented Front Independent Suspension
- Transmission – Hydro-Gear® 16cc Pump; Parker® 18ci Wheel Motors
- Deck Thickness – 1/4″ Thick Solid Steel
- Cutting Height – 2″ – 6″
- Lift & Height Adjustment – Foot-Assist Manual Lift with Dial-Style Height Adjustment. Optional Electric Lift.
- Rear Tires / Front Tires – 26×12-12 Turf / 15×6-6 Smooth No Flat Front
- Fuel – 13 Gallons, Unleaded Gasoline
- Ground Speed (Forward) – Up To 13 mph