There are diesel zero-turn mowers, and there’s the Bad Boy Renegade diesel. Strapping a 1100cc Perkins Diesel power plant on our top-of-the-line Outlaw Renegade mower delivers pure, long-lasting, brute force performance. It packs a combination of comfort, durability and cutting-edge innovation that sets itself apart from any other commercial-grade zero-turn on the turf. So go ahead and prepare yourself for beast mowed.
Dual 16cc Hydro-Gear Pumps with 18ci Parker Wheel Motors are preferred by professionals for long-lasting performance in the toughest conditions. Patent-pending 3-Link Rear Trailing Arm Suspension, matched with patented independent cast front I-Beam suspension rails, provides a smoother ride, more consistent tire contact with the terrain and increased hillside stability.
*Optionial Accessories Shown
Perkins Diesel 6100 – 1100cc, 24.7hp 1.1L 3 Cylinder
Cutting Width – 6100 – 61″
Weight 6100 – 1,862 lbs.
Overall Height/Length – 51″/91″
Chute Up/Chute Down Width – 6100 – 63.5″/75.5″
- Suspension – Patented 3-Link Rear Trailing Arm Suspension with Patented Front Independent Suspension
- Transmission – Hydro-Gear® 16cc Pump; Parker® 18ci Wheel Motors
- Deck Thickness – 1/4″ Thick Solid Steel
- Cutting Height – 2″ – 6″
- Lift & Height Adjustment – Foot-Assist Manual Lift with Dial-Style Height Adjustment. Optional Electric Lift.
- Rear Tires / Front Tires – 26×12-12 Turf / 15×6-6 Smooth No Flat Front
- Fuel – 13 Gallons, Diesel
- Ground Speed (Forward) – Up To 13 mph